Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third IPL treatment and feeling better..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third IPL treatment and feeling better..

I just recently had my third ipl treatment last week, and I am looking and feeling better. I notice that when I wake up in the morning the dryness and swelling isnt as severe as what it usually is. Usually I have drops on my night stand and before I can even get up I have to put drops in just to fully open my eyes. The first three days following the treatment, I still needed to use drops but as much as I usually would. After the treatment my doc expressed the glands and did say they are looking better. Its a slight improvement as best, but still an improvement. I had no relief after the first two treatments and I found that the drops given to me, for inflammation (Durezol) after the procedure really irritated my eyes. Following the last treatment, I didnt use the drops in hopes I would get a different outcome since the drops were really harsh on my eyes. Not sure if this had anything to do with the relief...either way I'm exicted and hopeful about getting better and just want to thank all of you for sharing your stories and support with me.

That is really good news. I hope your improvement continues and that you are feeling better every day!!! Please keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
    X