X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Eye & Pregnancy

To All (well, all of the ladies),

As some of you may know I had LASIK in 1/2008 and didn't develop a real dry eye issue until 6/2009. I think what happens to us along this journey is that we reevaluate our priorities in life. Where are we heading and how are we going to get there? Especially with these new eyes...

With that said I have decided to put online school on hold (it is not good to sit on a computer all day at work and then come home only to sit on the computer for 3+ hours!). And my husband and I have decided that it might be time to explore the possibility of starting a family - a life change is in order for me and this is at the top of our list. Hey, at 30, I am no spring chicken!

So I must ask - for those of you with dry eye who have endured a pregnancy - did the dry eye get worse while you were pregnant? Better? Stayed the same?

Of course I won't let dry eye hold me back from becoming pregnant, just wondering what the overall concensus is.

Thank you!

- Rose

Check your PMs...
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Mine got better. I've had two pregnancies during the last 4 years and I almost forgot about dry eye when I was pregnant. However, my dry eye is rather mild compared to many others here. I still have to be very careful to avoid inflammations.
      But waking up several times at night during the baby's first year is a different story....

Comment

Thank you

To Avee and Diana. It sounds like things actually might get BETTER with pregnancy!! Exciting!!

- Rose

Comment

Working...
        X