This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testosterone cream

I got a prescription for 2% testosterone cream. I know some people use 5%, but my doc thought it best to try a lower amount first and see how it worked.
    I had it compounded by a pharmacy in California. They gave me a 30g jar for $40. Applying it twice a day, this jar will easily last me 6 months. One of the most economical treatments I have tried!
    The first day it came in the mail, I applied it that night and applied it again the following morning. I could tell the difference that day. My eye was definitely moister. I am only using it on the left eye, as my right eye is double plugged and doesn’t need it.
    I have been using it for 5 weeks now. It is not a cure, but there is a noticeable difference. I no longer have those dry days, or dry periods during the day that I used to have. I can feel the difference….my eye is definitely moister.
    I am in the group that is supposed to benefit most from this…..over 40 and female. I have heard that men and younger women do not always get relief using this cream.
    I did notice that my eye was sore the first few weeks when I started this. I don’t know what caused this, but it went away.
    A couple times in the evening, my eyes got very irritated. I noticed the irritation went away after a shower. I think that maybe some of the cream worked its way into my eyes and that is what caused the irritation. So now I apply it in the crease of the upper eyelid and under the eyebrow instead of close to the lashes. I also put a little dab under the eye.
    I would definitely recommend trying this. It's economical, works fast, and is very easy to apply.
    As far as I know, there are no side effects from using this. If anyone knows of any, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Update on using 'testosterone' cream

Hi --

I read your post with much interest. It's been several months -- do you have an update to share?

Many thanks...
    Jann

Comment

Working...
    X