Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been thinking about my pain and trying to really explain it... Here goes.. Pain starts as an itching irritating feeling above my eyeball and below my brow bone on the outer edge of my eyeball. This is not a suface pain. The pain escalates quickly into what I would almost say is a migraine. Pain radiates through my eye socket and into my forehead. This is a deep dull pain. I have no sinus symptoms except for some congestion and occasional soreness when I press hard on my brow bone. My eye also feels swollen and feels odd when I wink or squeeze my eye shut. This can also effect my vision making things hazy. i hope this is making sense!!! I am at my wits end and am having an MRI with contrast of my brain and orbits tomorrow. The pain was intermittent but now is an almost daily occurrence. I hope I am doing the right thing!!!
    Last edited by abbygirl; 13-Sep-2011, 21:05.

Comment

Joseph

I find that the more sinus pressure the worst my eyes feel. I have sinus problems on my left side all of the time and my left eye is the drier one. I feel it is sinuses causing my dry eyes or allergies causing both.

Comment

Working...
      X