X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occular Herpes, Undetected maybe??

Hey guys,

this has been bugging me for quite some time. Believe me when I tell you that i've had every test done, and tried every type of treatment. Also, I was fitted for a pair of scereal Lenses yesterday.

Ok, my right eye has always been worse then my left. Its drier, gritter, redder and just plain hurts more.

ive had swab tests done, std tests done, and every other type regarding occular herpes.

All came back negative.

My question....is can Ocular herpes go undetected even after all the tests? Im considering requesting anti viral drops to try, as its the only thing I have tried yet.

Maybe get a second opinion from a different Dr? Just because it's an eye problem, doesn't mean it's what you think it is...

Comment

Have you tried to stop using all products (makeup, shampoo, conditioner, hair gel, lotion, toner, shave cream, sunscreen, etc) and use things that aren't on the potential allergen list? I find that when I do that, strange feelings in my eye are improved by about 80% in a day. See http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...act-Dermatitis, and in addition, I recommend eliminating parabens and gluten in products.

Comment

Working...
      X