This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye infection

I am super frustrated with my eyes today. I woke up with an infection in my right eye yesterday and the feeling like my left eye will soon have it too. This after using my Tranquileyes for the first night. I don't think it's due to them though as I now see the increased mucus and itchiness that I've had the past two weeks is likely from a lesser infection that's finally become full blown.

Some of you may have read comments from me about how NutraTear would make my eyes itchy for a few minutes after putting drops in this month. Past months' uses never produced this affect. I wonder now if my bottle has gone bad. I'm scared to use it again.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can help my eye heal quicker and feel better in the process?

And does anyone know if it's possible for an eyedrop with preservatives to go bad?

Oh and should I really throw out my tube of Genteal Gel, NutraTear and mascara now since I was using all when I got the infection?

Hello Portragirl,

If you think you have an eye infection, you should get checked by a doctor and get treatment. You need to throw out ALL bottles of eye drops that have been opened and used, and also throw away mascara and eyeliner.

The good news is, there are very effective drops available to treat eye infections. Your doctor may have samples available to help you save money.

Good luck,

Lynne
    Phoenix, AZ

Comment

Working...
    X