This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demodex

Haven't heard much about this topic around here lately. I've been suffering for about a year and a half now with the dry eye thing...and now I'm wondering if Demodex might be an issue...I mean it can't hurt to check it out. Anyone have any experience with this? I have an opthal appt coming up this week and I'm thinking of asking my doc about it, but I am under the impression that many docs don't believe in this theory. I am however, willing to try anything that works for me. I'm wondering if any one has found any success with Demodex treatment, besides the one person I saw on this forum, and if anyone has asked their doc about it and what their doc's response was. I was also thinking regardless, maybe I should just start cleaning my lids with Sterilid since it has tea tree oil to kill the mites if I have any....

Any thoughts about this topic?

Oh, and also, I was also thinking of asking for a prescription for Freshkote. what kind of info should I come armed with in case my doc hasn't heard of Freshkote?

Thanks again!!!

I'm not familiar with Demodex. Here is the link to Freshkote's website. You should find information there to present to your doctor. http://www.freshkote.com/index2.asp
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
    X