This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red eyes in morning.

Could this be because of an allergy. It seems that they are worse in hotels, etc...I have had constant headaches for 2 months now. I have been taking lotemax and restasis for 4 days now and it helps my eyes during day. I put dry eye gel ion before bed...does nothing. So i am thinking its allergies. I am healthy otherwise..could someone fill me in on experience with red bloodshot eyes every morning..

When I used gel for my eyes at night it actually made them worse. I always wake up to dry eyes so I use artificial tears right when I wake up and that helps a little. But when I used the gel at night I would wake up with red eyes as well and my eyes actually got a little better once I stopped using the gel. I actually use Restasis right before I go to sleep and that seems to help a little as well. I hope this helps.

Comment

My eyes are red every morning.. some mornings are worse.. I just thought it was due to the dryness and also allergans... i just use refresh non-preservative drops as soon as i wake up.. I like the idea of maybe using restasis before going to bed.i may try that!
      Jenny

Comment

The red eyes in the morning never goes away??? Do you have veins in the eyes that never goes away too? I think i have red eyes in the morning because of dry eyes and because i have red veins that never goes away. I only have veins on the side near the ear on both eyes, and that side is red in the morning the other is white.

Comment

Working...
        X