question about oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about oils

I wanted to know if anyone had experienced itching when they took fish oil (plain) from a brand like carlson's. I took it for like 9 days and my brows started itching pretty bad (gradual) and my face too for some reason. Would switching to another oil like cod liver maybe fix this?

Thanks!

Marc.

Have you tried flaxseed supplements? Or a different brand of fish oil? Are you allergic to fish? I think cod liver oil can have reactions so you have to be careful with the dose. I could be wrong though but you may want to check it out.

Comment

fish

I quit fish b/c of tummy trouble. The od made me itch pretty bad. I have seborrheic dermatitis on my eyebrows and the cod liver oil made the flaking worse (hence more itch) for some reason after a few days. I want to try theratears nutrition again. No probs with it except that the last time (many months ago) I accidentally bit one of the capsules and the oil in it tasted so nasty i almost threw up. It was so gross.

Comment

I have seborrehic dermititis too. Anyhow I keep all my oil pills like flax and fish in the fridge. It helps to take the ick taste thoguh of course you are not supposed to bite them but also keeps them fresh. Some people need to start slow on EFA pills to not upset the stomach as well

Comment

Working...
        X