Glyconutrients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glyconutrients?

has anyone ever tried glyconutrients for their dry eyes???
    Jenny

I have heard of people using Glyconutrients for diseases like Diabetes/Rheumitoid Arthritis. supposedly the arthritis disappears when the immune system gets the nutrients it's missing to function properly...or so is the theory...alot of people have had success, But I personally have not tried them.

If you try them, let us know how the go...

rhad

Comment

I definitely will. I go the Rheumy oct 29th for blood work.. so just he can send it to my doc Dr. Foulks.. I plan to ask lots of questions--i don't think I will be taking anything internally like Plaqenil seeing that no one seems to benefit for their dry eyes or mouth with it -and so far my body and energy are great... that is what frustrates me sooo much--i have so much energy-i workout all the time..very active but when my eyes are so bad i have to stay indoors-doing the elliptical or weights w/ my eyes shut..lol.. yoga is also good and easy to do w/ eyes shut.. just trying to make the best out of a bad situation!
      Jenny

Comment

Glyconutrients

I had tried glyconutrients a couple years back and did not have all of the miraculous results which I had heard others with some serious diseases had experienced. The line I tried was from a company called Mannatech. Give it a try if you like but I found the glyconutrients to be quite expensive and I had no luck with them improving my blepharitis and dry eyes.

MylittleM

Comment

Working...
        X