Anyone else notice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice...

My eyes were doing so so, but I did wake up with dry,pretty sore eyes a few times. It started after consuming ramen noodles/tv dinners for lunch for a week. Only thing I can think of is that by having these type of foods I was ingesting way too much sodium. Perhaps that is drying my eyes out? I usually order chinese/indian/mex/etc. and don't encounter this pretty sore feeling. I don't think it's a coincidence!

Marc.

All those things you mention are bad for you, and unnatural
    Far too processed --- sodium ++, E factors galore , very high fat of the wrong type , artificial colours, sugar ++
    I would not be a bit surprised if they contribute to dry eyes they certainly cause addiction to food leading to obesity
    Why not try cooking -- fresh meat chicken and fish ,vegs fruits and salade whole grain cereals, and use olive oil - monosat fat
    Its well worth it and maybe you will see an improvement in your eyes -- you would certainly see other improvements in your health

Comment

hmmm

i love home cookin...back to that...and spanish food take out. I can never go wrong with those. As for the extra ramen bowls, I don'tr want them any more. i was gonna blamwe my new B complex (liquid), but I took those in the past and never had a single problem. It's that awful high salt crap!!

Comment

Working...
      X