Krill Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krill Oil

One of my eye doctors has recommended Krill Oil. Has anyone had any success with it as opposed to fish oil?

jpete

I've started it about a week ago. I feel well with it, although I don't feel much as far as instant relief is concerned, unless BioTears and Thera Tears Nutrition which did provide slight but very fast relief. I'll keep at it and see what happens.

Comment

yes i take krill

I cant stomach fish oil it upsets my stomach and burp a bunch and get heartburn...so I decided to try it..its at costco too! ...it doesnt make my eyes better but its good for you!

Comment

Fish oil gives me an itchy rash, so I'm going to try Krill Oil. It was recommended for people who are allergic or sensitive to fish oil.

Comment

Flax oil is also a good alternative to fish oil, I'm a vegetarian and take flax oil.
          *I just would like to add the disclaimer that I do not suffer from dry eye myself; my service dog does. I want to stay up on treatments, and offer support to others!

Comment

Flaxseed oil / Krill Oil

I take the flaxseed oil too (and even fish oil too). I've got all the bases covered!

My eyes are feeling a little better, but I think it may be due to the Oasis tears I've started using too. Not so much grit anymore, still some, but not quite as bad.

jpete

Comment

No Fish Burps

I've been taking the Krill oil for about a week now. Too early to know whether it will help my eyes, but I have no itching from this the way I did from fish oil, and that is a very good thing. And, no fish burps - that is right up there with all the other good things about this.

My doctors have all recommended fish oil over flaxseed oil so it was important to me to find a substitute I could tolerate.

Comment

I gave it up since then, found that BioTears and Thera Tears Nutrition made me feel better, while this made no tangible difference.

Comment

Krill Oil Update

I've been taking the krill oil now for about a month and have seen no significant improvement - smaller pill though than the fish oil so I like it in that respect and need to take only 1 (as opposed to 4 of the other).

jpete

Comment

Working...
                  X