Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much omega-3 should we dry eye patient take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much omega-3 should we dry eye patient take?

Hello, everyone!(I firt put this post in the ask-doctor-lange zone,but it was reput here , i don't know why. Anyway, I will appreciate any advice and info)
    I am a dry eye patient from Beijing China. I want to take omega-3, but i am not sure the exact amount that I should take. I have a bottle of fish oil pills. One pill has DPA 120 mg and EPA 180 mg. Then how many pills should I take every day?
    And the fish oil is imported from US. The US company that produce this product is named Natural Elements. Have you heard of this name in the US.
    the product is said to have been made by FDA Rugulated facility and by GMP Rugulated facility. Can this prove it's high quality product?

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Wang Xu; 12-Jul-2010, 04:22. Reason: to make my post more clear

Panacea - try drinking a gallon of water a day for a couple weeks before you take the leap and get plugs.

I recently started drinking a gallon of water a day for reasons unrelated to my dry eye symptoms but quickly noticed an improvement. After some research online I came accross an article suggesting that water intake has a direct effect on mucus membrane wetness which theoretically should help the eyes. Its worth a shot - no real downside except using the toilet every 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
    X