Theratears nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theratears nutrition

Has anybody had any luck with theratears nutrition for dryness? I've been taking 3 in the morning and 3 at night for about 3 weeks, am I just wondering if these things really have worked for anybody. Thanks.

I take three in the morning each day and I don't know if it does anything. But, of course I am afraid to stop because I don't want my symptoms to get worse.

I have heard that the fish oils are just really good for general overall health so I will probably just keep taking them.

---Andrea

Comment

Ah well, I guess its worth trying anyways. Im not expecting miracles from it, I just hope it helps.

Comment

Yeah im willing to give anything a try at this point. I dont mind taking pills, I just dont like worrying about drops and stuff. So would these be used with theratears or instead of?

Comment

This product is completely worthless, it's just fish oil + flaxseed oil. Buy both products at Wal-Mart on the cheap and save money. So much for these BS fancy designations.

Biotears is more expensive but it has an interesting and way wider and varied list of ingredients. Works better for me. I take it in conjunction with fish oil and flax seed oil.

Better buy Biotears soon if you want it, I had an email from the company and they said they would augment the price any day now because it's more expensive to them to get some of the ingredients.

Comment

I like thera tears nutrition. It helps a bit with dryness. I tried taking flax and fish oil but did not like it as much. You have to be really careful about the quality. The doctor on this forum (his name escapes me has his own forum on here) researching fish oil will tell you, you need a good quality fish oil. He did a write up and i dont have time to reference it right now about low grade fish oil being produced and sold.

I found side effects much less with thera tears and more helpful.

Comment

I've been taking theratears for a few months now but not much happening for me.The only new thing is that when i burp it smells of fish ha ha.Not good for my other half

Comment

Working...
              X