This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheraLife Autoimmune Eye Enhanced?

has anyone on here tried TheraLife Autoimmune Eye Enhanced (2 bottles)
    $64.95
    http://www.theralife.com/store/
    was just curious before i waste any $$$... please let me know.thanks...
    Jenny

It's expensive--more than $20 bottle. Hmmm.

The main ingredients in Autoimmune Dry Eye Formula are common vitamins and minerals in moderate doses (which is conservative--and probably a wise approach). And the usual vitamins and minerals are inexpensive, so of course the company is making a good profit from that. Then there is the "proprietary herbal blend" at 900 mg--they don't list the ingredients for that on the website. I guess you could call and ask. It's a bit sneaky that the company implies that these supplements might be covered by your insurance plan (provided the doctor writes a prescription for them--would your doctor do that? Mine wouldn't). But saying that makes the product more "legit."

One ingredient, astralagus, is one that I've read about---not being good for people with Sjogren's to take because supposedly it stimulates the immune system, which you don't want. So I wonder why they included that one. See this info here. They only put 15 mg in the supplement--I don't know if that's considered a small amount or medium or what.

I don't see any harm in trying their blends for a couple of months, though, if it's affordable. I've certainly spent wads of cash at the vitamin store with no focus or suggestions on how much to take and in what combination.

I would want to see the listed ingredients for each of the supplement types ordered, though. Maybe it's all there on the website--I didn't search thoroughly.

Calli
    Last edited by calli66; 03-Oct-2010, 21:10.

Comment

I have been considering trying these as there is someone on sjogrensworld.com who has had good results with them; is that how you heard about them? If not, just search TheraLife on the site and you should be able to find the posts.

Comment

hey Chemia..thanks for the article. i see it's from 2002.. i cannot find anything else..i am printing it out and going to take it with me to my nect doctor's appt in 2 weeks and see if he will research it..i will let everyone know what (if anything ) my doctor says about it... I don't want to waste a lot of $ on something that doesn't work... I have only heard one person say it works...hmmm
        Jenny

Comment

TheraLife Eye Autoimmune - designed for dry eye/dry mouth Sjogren's and more

Hi All:

I see there are questions about TheraLife Eye Autoimmune. Thought I would help clarify a few questions.

In addition to stimulate tear secretion glands intracellularly to restore both lacrimal and meibomian gland cellular functions. TheraLife Eye has additional ingredients that help:

- Immunomodulators - to help modulate and normalize the immune system
          - Anti-inflammatories - to reduce irritation and inflammation of the tear, salivery glands,
          eye surface, eyelids, and joints
          - Anti-fatigue agents - to stimulate circulation and boost energy

One of the biggiest complaint for Sjogren's patients is fatigue in addition to dry eye dry mouth. Yes, it does cost more, but most customers who have or suspect having autoimmune disease, especially Sjogren's find the Autoimmune formula to perform better. Once they achieve tear flow stability, they maintain on 1-4 capsules per day.

For more testimonials, please go to www.theralife.com/testimonials. or go to theralife.com/blog/ to read about the peronal success stories.

Sjogrens' disease is difficult and frustrating to manage. Drugs often has side effects. Feel free to call and ask questions. 1-877-917-1989.

Hope this is helpful!
          Dr. Lily C. Yang
          TheraLife Inc
          101 N. First Street, Suite 287
          Los Altos, CA 94022
          1-877-917-1989 toll free US
          (650) 949-6080 International

Comment

Working...
          X