Euphrasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euphrasia

So, I thought I would try a new supplement and I have been torn between various mentioned in the previous 3 posts but as I already take resveratrol, NAC and theratears plus a liver cleansing supplement I decided to try a homeopathic remedy Euphrasia. Anyone else tried this?

Bette

I've tried it but with no effects im afraid.I have bloodshot eyes so thought it would help

Comment

Hi

I hope I'm not being too discouraging (again) when I say that I've tried Euphrasia and it didn't do anything for my eyes - or nothing that improved the symptoms.

Comment

Well,
        I will give it a go anyway,
        Thanks guys,
        B

Comment

Euphrasia Eye wash

I have been taking the little Euphrasia Pills from Holland and Barrett for a while now and my eyes have felt better. So I decided to see a homeopath. I had a 3 hour consultation and got my Euphrasia tincture today to begin using as an eyebath twice a day. Will let you know how I get on.

I am currently only taking Theratears/NAC/Resveratrol, no eye drops. I clean my eyes with Blephasol and cooled boiled water. I have switched to organic make up/shampoo/personal care. My diet has changed also. Very much want to help myself naturally as much as I can. And not just eyes but the rest of me too.
          Reading a lovely book on mindfulness.

Comment

Working...
          X