No announcement yet.

Sucess with NAC sustain (jarrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To All: The mucus membrane that is present in the sinuses and the nose is contiguous with the one that covers the eye. They all react "in concert" to a viral, allergic, or bacterial stimulus by producing more mucus and aqueous discharge...i.e. the same reason you blow your nose when you have a cold and your eyes have a watery discharge.

To Sazy: I would not be prescribing doxycycline for a sinus infection. I only prescribe doxy for ocular chlamydia infections or MGD. For a sinus infection I would prescribe Augmentin if you were not allergic to penicillin. I'm not sure what the formulary of "National Health" recommends, but it would be sad if they recommended any tetracyline for a sinus infection. Many bacteria are resistant to them.

Comment

N-Acetyl L Cysteine?

Sazy I was wonderinf if you are still using the N-Acetyl L Cystein? I used Acetyl L Cysteine before for a month and did not notice anything. Have not used this brand with the N in front that you mention. And I just now have L-Cystein which I know if different. hope it still works for you please let us know. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X