Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil/Juice for DES?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil/Juice for DES?

Sea Buckthorn is an Omega 7 supposedly with more powerful anti-inflammatory properties than Fish Oil and Flax seed oil. I just started taking it last week, not enough time yet to know if it is helping. Since it was talked about on the Dr. Oz show it is nearly impossible to find in stock. Manufacturers can't keep up with the demand. I was wondering if anyone has tried this and noticed an improvement in their DES as a result? If so, are you taking the juice or using the oil?
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Hi Kitty,
    Thank you for drawing my attention to 'sea buckthorn oil'. I had not hear of it before today! I googled the product and it certainly sounds promising for improving symptoms of dry eye. In one article it was mentioned that the oil might be good for 'dry mouth' related to Sjorgen's as well. I am also curious about its potential help with menopause symptoms. . . I hope it can live up to its claims. It would be very good to find some scholarly independent study related to its usefulness.

Comment

You can find frozen berries from Lithuania in European food stores(Russian food stores for sure) around 10$ per bag.

I used it and seen some improvement.

also because its sour its makes you blink, which is better than pulling hair out of a nose

Comment

Working...
      X