Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any reviews for Doctor's Advantage eyerelief omega supplements?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reviews for Doctor's Advantage eyerelief omega supplements?

my optho suggested doctor's advantage eyerelief omega supplements today and, when i bought a bottle at the office and came home to check out the website, i learned he is one of the docs that forms the company itself. i'm wondering if this looks like a good supplement. i'm still new to the omega supplements and am not sure if this one is worth continuing with. here's a link:
    http://www.doctorsadvantage.net/p-15...e-formula.aspx

Hi Tiff -I am new to the omega supplements, too, and have not heard anything specific about this product but I did go the the website and from the limited knowledge I have, I think it looks good. I like that it contains borage oil and a couple of the other ingredients (whose names escape me!) that I had not heard of. I started on Fish oil and a few weeks ago got switched to Flax oil capsules. Since then, I have heard/read that the liquid Flax is more potent than the capsules; supposedly I would have to take alot of caps to equal a couple of tablespoons of the liquid. I think I may switch to the liquid... However, I don't really know what to think most of the time. Seems that there are many different thoughts. However, to me it looks good and in a month or two, you will find out how good it is!
    Neve

Comment

Working...
    X