This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grape seed extract, resveratrol

Has anybody studyed grape seed extract or maybe has had any experience with that? I mean - should I buy pure resveratrol or grape seed extract (which contains several other things)? Since they don't sell it here, I have to order it from iherb, but I don't know which brand to prefer. I'm hoping to find something powerful and inflammatory to help me through the dry nordic winter. I'm already on seabuckthorne oil (local) and fish oil (nordic naturals).

I just started taking Trans-resveratrol from myprotein.co.uk, the trans version is more available to the body apparently. I was going to dissolve it in water and let it soak into my mouth as much of it is lost when taking it orally, but it didnt smell that nice.
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Resveratrol

Hi,

I am Sabine and have severe DES (all 4 ducts cauterized)
      I have evoparitve dry eye!
      I am from Belgium, so my english is not perfect.

In the past I have been excited a few times about new products and wrote to fast about it on the forum and then the effect dissapeared after a few days.

This time I waited a few weeks and i am thrilled.

A few weeks ago i read on the forum somebody drinking grape juice and had improvement.
      Since I already spent thousends of euros on my eyes, I said what the heck I will try it.
      I know this sounds unbelievable but it worked and very fast already the second day I had improvement!
      I dronk the whole week grape juice with good results, but I was gaining weigth because there is much sugar in it.

So when I came back from my holiday I ordered Resveratrol 100mg and I still have the same good results. It took me 10 years of my life searching for something after lasik destroyed my life.

If anyone has evaporative dry eye, please give it a try.

I already take flaxseed oil/fish oil for years. So now i am taking these two things.
      Let us pray that this will last, my eyes also look much clearer.

Sabine

Comment

Thanks for you post! I would really like to know more about resveratrol. Does anyone else use this?

Comment

Working...
        X