This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green lipped mussel, source omega3

I stumbled on a post about 'green lipped mussel oil' helping dry eye. I was wondering if there was anyone who had tried this and what success they have had with it. Apparently it has more active anti-inflammatroy ingredients to it than fish oil and is a lot more effective.
    Here is one of the links I found (I personally have heard good things about this company).
    http://www.aor.ca/html/products.php?id=157

According to the poster's (not my comment)words below, this oil cured his dry eye:Hello everyone. I've had dry eyes as far back as i can remember and severe dry eyes the last few years since having lasik surgery. Bright lights, sitting in front of the computer screen for periods of time, or smoky, polluted air constantly irritated my eyes making then red & itchy and causing much discomfort.. I used tear drops and I tried taking 6-10 fish oil capsules daily for months but it didnt help. So I gave up until I read this year that omega3 is the best remedy and that this green lip mussel oil supplement is the strongest all natural omega3 on the planet (supposedly more than 100 times more effective than fish oil and 400 times more effective than flax oil). Tried it & was shocked to find instant relief the next day & continue to have wet eyes all the time even in bright or smoky environments 3 months later as i continue to take this supplement daily-2 small soft gelcaps once a day-no side effects-all natural - pure with no fillers, chemicals, heavy metals. And I experienced other health benefits as well.
    -found on daily strength forum

It probably won't hurt to try it but anyone that claims a pill/gelcap helped instantly, sounds circumspect to me.

Comment

Working...
    X