Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High fat/kcal things to eat that doesn't affect my eyes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High fat/kcal things to eat that doesn't affect my eyes?

Hi! I still try to battle my inflammation and it's going forward! But I have a BMI of ~19 and don't wanna loose weight. And when I take away sugar/diary/red-meat and those classical things I have a hard time maintaining my weight. I thought about eating lots of bananas during work but I noticed that there's a lot of fructose in those. Then I found chips without sugar/diary!... But maltodextrin wasn't good for me :/

Can someone give a hint of something I can eat in great number during meals to maintain my weight but doesn't affect my eyes?

/Kristie

does sugar really make your eyes worse? i was on such a strict diet for 3 months and i still flared up no matter what... i am beginniing to wonder... i was just curious..
    Jenny

Comment

Nuts are fairly high in calories... maybe eating a handful or two of those each day will bump up your calorie intake enough to maintain your weight?

For salads, can make a dressing with olive oil and the vinegar of your choice... the oil in the dressing will bump up the calories, plus could add a hefty serving of nuts and/or sunflower seeds to further bump it up...

Hmmm... tricky to come up with ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
        does sugar really make your eyes worse? i was on such a strict diet for 3 months and i still flared up no matter what... i am beginniing to wonder... i was just curious..
        Seems like that, but don't forget stuff like Maltodextrin/Maltitol/Syrup and more!

Comment

Working...
        X