flaxseed or fish oil and vitamin b6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flaxseed or fish oil and vitamin b6?

1-I came across many people in this web site, taking both flaxseed and fish oil. Is it important to take BOTH at the same time or is fish oil sufficient?? I have also stumble upon information about that flaxseed is not a good substitute for fish oil to cure dry eye, and i wonder how can people taking flaxseed oil DO get cured?? Infact i have tested 6 capsule per day doasage of flaxseed for2months without NO effect!!! So is really flaxseed important to be taken together with fish oil or is fish oil the BEST?

2-I started taking cod liver fish oil, evening primrose oil, but with no satisfactory result, since 1year BUT I have just began to take VITAMIN B6 since 2week from now and WOW, i DID get a considerable improvement in my tears function!!I wanna know if some people did have the same positive effect from it?...

and if there's a doctor around here reading my post, may I ask, why when all else failed for 1year, with no result:taking EPO+fish oil, why vitamin b6 has changed my ailment condition??? Theorically, vitamin b6 is not popular like omega3 for curing dry eye!!!!!
    If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Vitamins

Hello I just read your post. All Vitamins are only a substitute to obtain an amount of nutrition that your not getting in your daily diet. Eating fish every day would be best rather than taking Fish Oil but who wants to eat fish every day lol? Same with many vitamins, no one can really answer why your eyes are not improving without you seeing a doctor. I take many vitamins as I don't eat a healthy diet, I take the Fish Oil and Flaxseed and have seen no improvement, I guess it all boils down to how your body reacts to what you put in it? So vitamin B6 has worked for you that is great!! You also can take most vitamins together it won't hurt you as long as you try to eat something healthy with them, like low fat yogurt or a light breakfast.
    With dry eye its very hard to pin point how you got it, why it started? With me it just came upon me gradually 4 years ago and ever since then I've been doing everything I can to try to find a cure. I hope that the B6 keeps working for you and you never know it could be the combination of the Flax, Fish and B6 that has made a change in your eyes? Best Regards Delilah

Comment

Working...
    X