Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vitamin a for dry eyes? does it help by taking a supplement? anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vitamin a for dry eyes? does it help by taking a supplement? anyone?

does anyone take vitamin a as a supplmenet? if so does it help with the dryness? i am reading conflicting things on the net.thanks!!!
    Jenny

Jenny,
    My supplement is Theratears Nutrition (gel caps). It's a combination of fish oil and flaxseed oil with vitamin E. I buy it at Wal-mart and it runs around $11 for a one month supply. The website has printable coupons online. More information at theratears.com. I've been taking it since February at the peak of the worst dry eye experience (so far).

It took about a month before there was some relief, but I'm pleased with the results. My eye doctor recommended fish oil, and he likes Nordic Naturals but it's a little pricier. Hope you find relief.

I'm sure there are others who may chime in with their favorites. I have no financial interest; I'm just a happier dry eye patient.
    Best of luck to you.
    Blinks

Comment

I take Omega 3 by Nordic Naturals. This company is highly regarded as having a clean product. I also take one by Vital Choice Seafood. They are a mail order company backed by several health professionals.
      We need a someone with supplement knowledge to help us out!!

Comment

Working...
      X