This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone still using sea buckthorn oil?

just curious if anyone is still using sea buckthorn oil and if its helping withthe mgd?? thanks!
    Jenny

I am...not sure but take it.

Comment

I have been for close to two weeks.....no difference unfortunately . I'm now adding a hot flash pill (over the counter) to help with the rosacea flushing. The lady thought i was crazy buying it....I'm 30 but Owell! Also, I'm ordering sea kelp pills to help with sugar being processed in my body. It's like every week I read about a new pill but none have worked yet.

Comment

thanks for responding.... i willhave to decide...
        Jenny

Comment

Still using Sea Buckthorn; dropped Restasis

Originally posted by jenny2008 View Post
          just curious if anyone is still using sea buckthorn oil and if its helping withthe mgd?? thanks!
          After using sea buckthorn oil for several months, my eye health was so much improved I decided to quit using Restasis for a while to see what happened. (I made sure I had some of the Restasis left in case I needed it.) I've been off Restasis for about a month, maybe more. My eyes are a little drier and I have to be careful to do all the other things I do (Genteal drops, Tranquileyes goggles, etc.), but so far, I'm pleased with the results. I am not going to be convinced until I've been off Restasis for three months, which I think is a fair trial. I won't miss the big Rx bills!

Comment

Originally posted by Katewest View Post
            I have been for close to two weeks.....no difference unfortunately . I'm now adding a hot flash pill (over the counter) to help with the rosacea flushing. The lady thought i was crazy buying it....I'm 30 but Owell! Also, I'm ordering sea kelp pills to help with sugar being processed in my body. It's like every week I read about a new pill but none have worked yet.
            Two weeks is not long enough. I noticed the difference after two or three months--but it was dramatic. BTW, I have no connection with sea buckthorn products other than being a user.

Comment

Good to know What about taking concentrated Omega 7 by NewChapter ?

Originally posted by kdoylekeenan View Post
              Two weeks is not long enough. I noticed the difference after two or three months--but it was dramatic. BTW, I have no connection with sea buckthorn products other than being a user.

Comment

Could you tell please what quantity and brand did you use ?

Originally posted by kdoylekeenan View Post

Comment

Working...
                X