This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes are white again

Okay, I have been taking Theralife vitamins for 2 weeks. It has very high amounts of vitamins. I have doubts regarding the safety of it in the long term.

Eye Enhanced (2 capsules) %RDA
    Beta-Carotene 12500IU 250%
    Vitamin E 180IU 600%
    Ascorbic Acid 200mg 333%
    Riboflavin 10mg 588%
    Zinc 20mg 133%
    Copper 1mg 50%
    Selenium 67mcg 98%
    L-Carnitine 100mg

Proprietary herbal blend Fructus lycii,
    Bilberry, Chrysanthemum, Notoginsheng 867mg

I think it is helping my dry eye. But what really surprised me is my sclera. They are white. The only time I have seen them this white is when I used visine red out drops (I used visine only once till now). My eyes are shiny and white.

I am not buying the theory it is the blend of all these vitamins. I really think that there are one or two primary ingredients that are contributing to this. I doubt the herbal blend. I will give it few more weeks and will let you all know.

Dont get me wrong. I still use restasis and oasis tears. These all together are helping my dry eye.

But I think the eye whiteness has got something to do with those pills. This is not my normal eye color. I have used steroid eye drops before, but they didn't make my eyes look white.

Comment

Thanks surya . my eyes r better but still red . really keen to hear how u go. i am in vitamins and too scared too change incase it is helping. please let us know how u go as i think i can stop wearing wiley x sunnies if my eyes didn't look so bad.
      http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/a/l/l/t/allthings.htm

Comment

I want to try these vitamins.. Did u have any side effects?? I want white eyes again too lol are u taking 8 per day? This seems like a lot

Comment

Iwant to try them to. I just hate whst has heppend to me. This dry eye is takibg over my life. This is all iam thinking about all day and night,idont have i life at all. This is really the worst thing that could heppend i rather had cancer then this iam not kidding. Ihave tried so many things nothing seens to work. Were can i order this vitamins? Iam so glad for this site. In here iam not alone

Comment

I want to try these too. I am just worried about side effects.. At this point ill try anything!! Has anyone else tried them??

Comment

8 pills a day is too much I know. I am hoping to get on maintenance dose soon. I am not too much hopeful about what it does to dry eye, but they are making my eyes look white. My normal conjuctiva color is off-white without dry eye. I wonder if it is that eye bright herb.

I read conflicting reports on too much beta-carotene. I will let you know.

Comment

Hey surya
                How r your eyes doing? Still better from the vitamins??

Comment

When I started the thread, I guess I was over excited at that time and didn't realize I was at home for much of the time those few days. They are helping if I am at home and don't use PC a lot. They are stimulating the lacrimal glands and I can feel the production of tears few times a day without yawning. These are not basal tears, but I would assume it is also helping to produce more basal tears.

But if I go out or use PC a lot, they are bad again. I will keep using it and I will post the progress.

Comment

Are your eyes still white?

Comment

Sometimes, yes. If I go out or use PC, they turn reddish brown.

Comment

Working...
                      X