X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with TheraLife Vitamins??

hey all
    I have been reading a lot about the pros and cons of ordering TheraLife Eye Enhance vitamins. I want to order them just to give them a try. Right now I am currently using doxy, Restasis and serum. I am still uncomfortable especially at nighttime. has anyone had a good experience with these vitamins?? Please reply friends I need advice

For now adding tranquil eyes to your nightime regime would be good.

I will let you know my experience with theralife after few more weeks.

Comment

hey faith, that's unfortunate Restasis, Doxy and Serum have not worked, how long have you been on them? I've been on Restasis for 6 months...it's done nothing, neither has Doxy. I want to try Serum next, but not holding up hopes. Have you tried plugs?

Comment

I haven't been on Restasis or serum long enough to really determine whether they r going to work. Doxy has helped with my lids although they are inflamed right now. My doctor has ordered me silicone plugs but they got put on back order and are not in yet. I am going to try the TheraLife vitamins for a month but will probably not take 8 a day , to me that's just to much, plus I am using PRN omega 3.. Serum has helped but I have not even been on it a month yet. (I am using 100 percent) It helps take the redness away which is nice!! I am not going to quit anything for at least the next six months.. I have about a year supply of serum in my freezer.

Comment

Fingers crossed plugs will work for you Faith. You're doing all you can.

Comment

I have had the temporary plugs put in but I don't remember them making a huge difference so hopefully the silicone plugs will. I know over time the Restasis will start to help again, they have before but I know it takes a long time. As of right now the only thing that is really bothering me are my eyelids, my right eyelid will not go down. I have gotten them into remission before and hope to do it again..I really think you should try the serum I do really like mine. they will not immediately help with dryness but I can tell my eyes look a lot less irritated. What are u using right now??

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
              hey all
              I have been reading a lot about the pros and cons of ordering TheraLife Eye Enhance vitamins. I want to order them just to give them a try. Right now I am currently using doxy, Restasis and serum. I am still uncomfortable especially at nighttime. has anyone had a good experience with these vitamins?? Please reply friends I need advice

Hi Faith,

I started off with Theratears but not much improvement, now consuming BioTears, can feel better results. you might want to give BioTears a try.

cheers

Comment

I've been on TheraLife for 2 and a half months now. I really don't know if its helping. Anyone else had success with it?

Comment

To tell you the truth I think now that I am using them I do have more good days then bad days.. Have only been on them for three weeks. Now that I am using Restasis again tho, my eyes are more red. I can go longer into the day now without feeling my eyes so much, I am by no means cured but I am going to try scleral lenses next. Patrick what else have you tried? Do you have obvious redness like me??

Comment

My eyes aren't terribly red. They got that way after 2 weeks of restasis but it subsided after that. Even though they aren't red, they still burn. So far I've tried TheraLife, Thera Tears, Bio Tears, flax oil, fish oil, Lactoferrin, NAC (first pill today) warm compress and lid massage for 15 min 3X a day, drops, gels, ointments, etc... What seems to have helped the most was beeing quadra-plugged with 4 silicone plugs. I've noticed that I feel much better during the day and night and have cut my drops from about 8-10 times a day to about 2-3. The issue I have though is my eyes seem to hurt more when there's wind or airflow. I think my tears are a too salty because I notice white crusty deposits on my upper eyelid when I overflow a bit from time to time. I wonder if my tears dry up and leave a salty residue on my mebomian glands and that prevents lipid flow. I haven't done doxy or serum yet, that's what I'm thinking about next.

Comment

I tried NAC and had a bad experience, doesn't mean u will but I really don't know why. I may attempt it again in the future. Doxy helped me a lot with my lids which are my main problem. I am still using 100-200 mg a day. Serum is really nice to have. It feels good putting it in but I am unsure the degree it has helped with dryness.. plugs have helped to a point, I kind of wish I never got my uppers plugged because now I have more surface inflammation. I'll use about a vial of Thera tears per day dropping once every hour or so. When my lids are not inflamed my eyes feel fine but they have been inflamed since January nd am praying for them to go back into remission.

Comment

looking at bio tears supplemental facts, it looks like a solid product. I would give it a try but its 34,95 + shipping, it would be close to 40-50$ which is expensive

Comment

I tried them for about 3-4 months at the highest dose, and they didn't work for me. However my issue was more of an allergy issue so maybe that's why. It's worth a try anyhow, they have a money-back guarantee so you'd get back most of the money you'd spend if it didn't work. You can also try looking at the ingredients and seeing if maybe you could get those nutrients from other foods or supplements.

Comment

Hi Desi,

I suspect I may be allergic too but my eyes don't itch, it's more of a burning feeling. Therefore, my doctor doesn't think it's an allergy. I have not been tested yet. Did your eyes itch or burn? Can the eyes burn when it's an allergy? Or do they have to itch? I am about your age and its taken over my life! Also, what was your experience with Restasis?

Comment

I had the same exact symptoms--my number one symptom was intense burning. My eyes would itch, but only very infrequently. So most of my doctors said the same thing, that it wasn't allergies and that I had no signs of allergies. But as it turns out immunology has been the only thing that helped, and so it's pretty apparent that it was allergies all along. Plus it makes sense in a way, because allergies cause chronic inflammation which affects tear quality and volume. And the restasis did nothing for me, I tried it for almost two years but never a change.

Do you have any other symptoms of allergies, like nasal issues, sore throat, sneezing, itchy ears, or sinus headaches? Since I started my shots (about 5 months ago) all my symptoms, including my red, burning eyes, have drastically improved!

Comment

Working...
                              X