This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Drink

This showed up on my Facebook page. It is titled "Miracle Drink" and I focused on the benefit of helping with dry eye.

MIRACLE DRINK ...IT KILLS CANCER CELLS TOO.....MUST READ ~

This MIRACLE DRINK has been circulating for a long time long
    ago.It is worth your while to take note. There is a celebrity Mr. Seto who swears by it. He wants to make it public to draw the
    attention of people who have cancers. This is a drink that can protect bad cells forming in your body or it will restrain its growth! Mr. Seto had lung cancer.

He was recommended to take this drink by a famous Herbalist from China. He has taken this drink diligently for 3 months and now his health is restored,and he is ready to take a pleasure trip. Thanks to this drink! It does not hurt for you to try.

It is like a Miracle Drink! It is simple.

You need one beet root, onecarrot and one apple that
    combine together to make the JUICE! Wash the above, cut with the skin on into pieces and put them into the juicer and
    immediately you drink the juice.

You can add some lime or lemon for more refreshing taste.
    This Miracle Drink will be effective for the following ailments:

1. Prevent cancer cells to develop.It will restrain cancer cells to grow.
    2. Prevent liver, kidney,pancreas diseaseand it can cure ulcer
    as well.
    3. Strengthen the lung, prevent heart attack and high blood
    pressure.
    4. Strengthen the immune system
    5. Good for the eyesight, eliminate red and tired eyes or dry eyes
    6. Help to eliminate pain from physical training, muscle ache
    7. Detoxify, assist bowel movement, eliminate constipation.Therefore it will make skin healthy & LOOK more radiant.It is God sent for acne problem.
    8. Improve bad breath due to indigestion, throat infection,
    9.pain
    10. Assist Hay Fever Sufferer from Hay Fever attack.

There is absolutely no side effect. Highly nutritious and easily
    absorbed.Very effective if you need to loose weight.You will notice your immune system will be improved after 2 week routine.

Please make sure to drink immediately from the juicer for
    best effect.

I've never consumed a beet in my life. The pickled ones look awful! Any adventurous people want to try this drink?

Beetroot is the same as beets. Beetroot is what it is called outside of the US, according to my Google search.

I've never consumed a beet in my life. The pickled ones look awful! Any adventurous people want to try this drink?
    In defence of beetroot, it tastes lovely, especially pickled. Borscht is one divine soup. Gorgeous red but be prepared for colour of the output
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post
      In defence of beetroot, it tastes lovely, especially pickled. Borscht is one divine soup. Gorgeous red but be prepared for colour of the output
      Love them made into borscht, and they are also quite nice roasted. Yum!!!

Don't know if I'd like them raw though... mind you, maybe in a smoothie it would be ok... I'm not adventurous enough to try though!

And yes do be prepared for the purple output... can be quite a shock, especially if you forgot that you ate beets haha

Comment

I bought a juicer last january, because I'm in a diet to see if it improves my eyes. I make a juice of carrot, apple, lemon, cucumber, cabbage and germinated sunflower seed everyday. I'm eating more fruits and I stopped eating gluten and wheat...

This change in diet was in the summer and my eyes are better than last year, but it could be that it is summer, more humid and warm...

Fresh juices are always a good thing for health, but I really don't think there is a miracle drink. At least not for everyone. Anyway, drinking it for sure can't make any harm.
        Last edited by bakunin; 02-Apr-2013, 11:59.

Comment

Ooooh I'm so glad you ladies share my passion for beets Pickled... a bit of vinegar, mild goat cheese, and I'm in heaven! Not to mention the stems/leaves... sauteed in olive oil with garlic.

The problem with Americans and beets (forgive the generalization) is that from childhood so many of us only ever saw them in cans or really bad salad bars, where they really DO taste like nothing at all and look worse. I didn't learn to love beets till I moved to Greece. Now they're my favorite thing to grow.
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

I read someone had never eaten beets, and thought how is this possible!!? Thank you for explaning, Rebecca. Beets should be cooked fresh...mmmm, and then should be eaten warm and topped with goat cheese, walnuts... my favorite veggie. They would also be yellow or multi colored, i e not Only red. Sooo good. But I doubt the miracle smoothie since these three foods, apple, carrot and beet are so common that we shouldnt be suffering dry eyes then...

Comment

I agree with u all. I have heard that drinking whey protein is goos for dry eye due to all the amino acids. Anyone else heard this? I have been taking one scoop per day with ground flax seeds, I mean who knows if it helps but it can't hurt!

Comment

There is a thread about whey protein on this board. It has to do with gluthationa. I tried some general brand of whey protein 13 months ago. I think I used it for one or two months. I didn't feel any difference.

Comment

Working...
                X