Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What evidence is there that gluten and dairy affect dry eye?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
    When you say it works, do you mean helps your stomach or your eyes??
    It helps digestion. But since the body is a system clearing up leaky gut helps everything else, including the eyes. You might also need a good probiotic with more than just L. acidophilus. You might get your gut flora checked and proceed from there. The theory is that if you have leaky gut you are suseptible to autoimmune conditions, rosacea, and a host of other health problems. So addressing leaky gut is just another necessary step in helping your eyes.

Comment

With Restasis, it burns my eyes too. Then I close them for one to two minutes and upon opening I am tearing profusely (probably from the burning). But the moisture lasts longer than any OTC drops, they don't evaporate as quickly. After 20 minutes I'm still good and I'm here using the computer having put Restasis in about 30 minutes ago and I'm not using moisture chamber glasses.
      The indications is not to apply any other drop in the eyes for 20 minutes after using Restasis. I'm beginning to like it and will continue using it.

Comment

Working...
      X