Food is medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food is medicine

Today now I have discovered a simple way to improve the health of your eyes, your skin I'm not sure but Eating Blue Colored Foods are Great for your eyes.

Lets see what blue colored foods and drink are out there,

Blue Berries,
    Blue Colored Fish
    Blue Potatoes
    Blue Cabbage
    Blue Grapes

I am sure many would agree Natural colored blue Foods are great for your eyes health.

Even drinking water, because water is blue is good for the eyes.

I seen a thing on the Doctors Show Saying when you eat Eat the Colors of the Rainbow
    No artificial stuff real Raw Food with color. They say they contain all the body needs.

If you have trouble eating raw fresh food, juicing is great too, with all the wild colors you can mix up you can taste the rainbow.

Try it couldn't hurt.

Food is not only medicine

Please read thread Naturopathy Homeopathy Ayurveda post number 24, 25 and 18

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...5313#post75313
    Raw eating cures all deceases.
    whole body cure is eye cure
    FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

Over the past 6 months collecting data I've been correlating my diet with my eye conditions. I'm starting to be able to predict when I will have problems. There are 3 factors for me to consider when it comes to dry, red eyes. Sleep, water and diet. All are equal. We all know sleep and water, but diet is a bit confusing. I've been eating very healthy over the last six months. My diet consists of fruits, vegetables and legumes. That's it. Absolutely no junk food like cakes, brownies or cookies. And no animal products. When I don't eat those foods my eyes are fine. Btw - I've been a lifel long meat eater and hunter. I've not been 100% free of these foods, but 99% free. When I eat something besides fruits or veggies I take special note. I'm trying to pin point what it is that causes my flare ups because I'm tired of just treating the condition. To wrap things up, I've observed over the past 6 months without fail (10/10) that if I eat dairy fat (cheese) or animal fat then 2-4 days later my eyes give me problems. It takes another 2-4 days for my eyes to clear up. I've wondered it if were animal protein, but after eating 3 venison steaks (very low fat ~5%) with each steak consumed at least 4 days apart I've seen no issues.

Take this with a grain of salt. I'm only a sample of one and I've yet to stumble on any science. Since I've had improvements I thought I'd share. I'm continuing to collect data in my food diary. And continuing to experiment with foods to see how I react. I'm at the point now where I feel very uncomfortable eating something with high animal fat in it as I'm almost certain I'll be suffering 2 days later. Also, I'm suspecting artificial flavors, preservatives, etc.. But I don't have as much data on that. Just to be safe I'll stick with the fruits and veggies.

With this said, if you try changing your diet do some research first and check with your doctor.

Comment

Working...
      X