Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wich supplements for nerve regenerating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DryInDenver
    replied
    Originally posted by Phillips55 View Post
    I would seriously seek out a doctor who can perform an amniotic membrane transplant on both your eyes. I had unbearable dryness and pain after lasik back in 2011, I triend everything and had some success with probing and tea tree oil but the reults I have had with AMT have been miraculous. No gaurantee it will work but if your desperate enough I would try it. The easiest form of AMT is something called prokera, which is what I had. It is basically an amniotic loaded hard contact you wear for a week. It is super easy for a doctor to order and insert. Im no shill for any company or procedure, but I think Lasik victims in particular shold seek this treatment out if they have terrible dryness. You asked about nerve regeneration, AMT does exactly that.
    Phillips,

I've been considering Prokera for a while now. In a few brief internet searches I haven't found many reviews or studies regarding Prokera for lasik induced dry eye other than the reviews you've posted. In no way do I suspect you as a shill, and I have a genuine interest in potentially getting the procedure. It seems pretty low risk. However it is expensive and I'd likely be paying out of pocket. So I figured I'd ask you, are you aware of any research or have you had any contact with others who have had some success or improvement with Prokera as you have?

Leave a comment:

• Phillips55
    replied
    I would seriously seek out a doctor who can perform an amniotic membrane transplant on both your eyes. I had unbearable dryness and pain after lasik back in 2011, I triend everything and had some success with probing and tea tree oil but the reults I have had with AMT have been miraculous. No gaurantee it will work but if your desperate enough I would try it. The easiest form of AMT is something called prokera, which is what I had. It is basically an amniotic loaded hard contact you wear for a week. It is super easy for a doctor to order and insert. Im no shill for any company or procedure, but I think Lasik victims in particular shold seek this treatment out if they have terrible dryness. You asked about nerve regeneration, AMT does exactly that.

Leave a comment:

• PeterBelgian
    replied
    isnot Methyfolate ( folic acid ) for macular degeneration? Are you sure its for nerve regeneration too?

Leave a comment:

• waterbee
    replied
    There are so many vitamins that can help with healing, specially for eyes. Vitamins B6 and methylfolate are all connected to the remodelling and repairing tissue in the eye, be sure to get plenty of potassium too, a recent (2015) study showed there is a connection to dry eye and potassium deficiency.

Ps methylfolate is just another form of folic acid but study's show the body can use it more efficiently so worth getting insted.

Leave a comment:

• PeterBelgian
    started a topic Wich supplements for nerve regenerating?

Wich supplements for nerve regenerating?

Hello everyone , my plan is to be Flaps lifted in january.

My question is : Which supplements can i take for helping my nerve to regenerate.
    I read that Cyclosporine and Prp does help the nerve to regenerate but omega 3 as well.
    Do you know others supplements?

Plan regime :
    - Cyclosporine 2% ( morning + night )
    - 6 x Platelet Rich Plasma
    - Omega 3 ( DHA) Krill Oil
    - Vitamine B12 ( apparently it help with nerve damages)
Working...
X