This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice?

I'm yet awaiting Thera tears and not gonna hold my expectations high for this as I've tried a few fish oils: tescos, Holland and barrett, theralife, and another I can't remember and flaxseed oil. I have grade 2 mgd and most of my bottom ones are open a few are blocked and top are unknown... I think they are producing some oil?I'm guessing quality is horrible, or just a bit bad. I'm wondering if any of these: nac, doxyclcline, biotin... Should I give these a go? They seem to do good results for mgd. I'm at that point where I want results already doing as much as I can. I'm just wondering is it something I should do? Because I'm not hoping for Thera tears nutrition to do much as I've been let down before in hopes of helping mgd. Just want to know if there are people on this, how long did it take for results to show? And did your eyes feel more compfy? I was wondering about testorone but not sure I would get it because my hormones are okay as it is. Thank you all~ sorry for posting so much. I recently heard about nac/biotin and wondered about them mostly. I can't afford most high price treatments. I just hope for relief soon, it's annoying not getting it.

I had a blood test done a few years ago which showed my free testosterone levels were very low. Was thinking about mentioning this to my optometrist however i assume they will not know much about it.

Comment

You should probably say... I've already had mines tested hence why i said that. Everything is fine.

Comment

Working...
      X