This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Tea has done miracles

Green tea is really the hidden secret for dry eyes. While green tea has been proved to be having miracle curing power it also has been proving to be anti-stress. Dry eyes cause stress and pain and when you drink green tea you lose this feeling for a bit. I would strongly recommend green tea.

I would totally agree..it works for me !! What type of green they do you use ?

Comment

Really? Like just drinking it? Or putting the tea bags on your eyes?

Comment

Dryeye4ever, are your dry eyes cured now?

Comment

I drank white tea religiously for three years and stopped about a month ago. I don't know about "miracle cure" - I'm sure it's good for you and has some healing properties. It probably depends, like with everything, on the quality of the tea and how you brew it, for example, the temperature of the water, how long you leave the bag/leaves in the water etc.

It has caffeine in it, granted less than black tea and coffee, nonetheless it could be drying for some...

Comment

Originally posted by Faith1989 View Post
            Dryeye4ever, are your dry eyes cured now?
            Nope I already made it clear how I can heal its a long process but grean tea is good yes just drinking it.

Dry EyeLondoner, it does have huge healing properties as I remember a dry eye pill that had grean tea in it. Here it is its BioTears: http://store.iprogressivemed.com/ima...ducts/8175.jpg

Dog2012, just regular green tea such as japanese one I think

Comment

I've been drinking green tea and other types (fennel , mint, ginger) as I've now given up regular tea all together. (You can get decafe green tea if it helps) I'm not sure it's helped my eyes but there's no question it's helped in general. If you look after the rest of your body the eyes will follow.
              I actually emailed pukka customer services to ask if any of there teas are of particular benefit to dry eye, they replayed saying there aloe vera tablets would be very good for dry eyes. I was rather hoping they could give me a tea favour but at least I now have another leed to look into next (aloe Vera, who knew it came as a cold drink?)
              People have recovered, so can we.
              www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

I've been drinking green tea for a week now (sweetened with regular honey), but I haven't noticed any improvement yet
                How long does it take before it starts to work?

Comment

Chamomile is quite good aswell, I drink green tea here and there. No effect to my eyes thought.

Comment

Anyone tried organic matcha green tea powder. Supposed to have huge antioxidant properties?

Comment

Working...
                    X