No announcement yet.

Omega oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should us dry eye sufferers really be having so much fun here? What would Confucius say?
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by dianat
      Should us dry eye sufferers really be having so much fun here? What would Confucius say?
      That we are only happy when we're miserable.

Comment

Cool place

Hey Diana,
        I've seen the Biltmore, cool place isn't it? It's been years since I've seen it and it still sticks in my mind. (nothing else does) My middle son & wife lives in N. Carolina with his kids. I'm thinking of taking my second retirement there. It's humid!!

Billye

Comment

Got it Colonel.

I suppose I should also write something about dry eyes. You can probably tell that I am not as depressed as a few months ago. The eyes are still dry, but not severe. I was thinking about lower plugs, but the nice weather has made me delay that decision since the humidity seems to be helping. Who knows, maybe a good stretch will help the eyes self-regulate even when the humidity drops. Hopefully this will be the case.
          Last edited by YGB; 05-Jan-2007, 13:19.

Comment

Diana - that's so funny. I always thought he was a guy.
            Me, too. I have not read all the posts and a lot of this is going over my head because of it.

However, If I can be Neal (when I want) why can't YGB be what he/she wants? I need a nap.
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
            X