BioTears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioTears

Has anyone here tried the BioTears supplements? I need some opinions of them. I ordered some today, but am wondering the kind of results I should expect. The website had mostly wonderful testimonials, but sometimes I never know whether to believe them (especially after i read the testimonials for theratears, which did nothing for me.) Also, this site seems to have more people who suffer with dry eye as severe as mine, so its seems like y'alls opinions of BioTears might give me a more realistic answer of what I could expect from using it. Anyways, anyone who has taken BioTears supplements or is currently taking them, please reply.
    -Amy

I love biotears. I had a schrirmer's test of 0, after taking biotears its a 1.5 and .5. I know that sounds like nothing, but it was a big difference for me. It was the only thing that works for me. i buy it from visivite.com. they give you a discount then the biotears website (biosyntrx.com). still made by biotears, but visivite sells them. It contains all of these anti-inflammatory ingredients that has helped my mgd. I also spoke to the woman who formulated it Ellen Troyer. She is freakin wonderful and more knowledgeable and helpful than any doctor i've been to. i find doctors to just prescribe the same old crap over and over again. even after you've told them that it hasn't worked for you

Comment

JP, I really love that you are doing well on your treatments and are so willing to go out of your way to share info with others. However... can I ask that in the topical treatment review sections you please limit yourself to one review per product rather than redundant reviews of the same ones.

The best place to respond to others questions is in the Open Forum or other active discussion forums. The treatment or product-specific posts in the Open Forum eventually get archived in the topical forums, making it easy for everyone to see the cumulative posts on a topic, and people of course can also use the Search function to find information on a specific topic. (I think that the post in this thread was made early in the life of the BB when there were no comments about Biotears on file yet.)
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

sorry

I guess i was a little confused about how you post replies. so only post replies in the open forums?

Comment

Working...
        X