N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and Glutathione Supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and Glutathione Supplement

I have a question regarding this supplement. Is this actually two different pills to take? NAC and then Glut? Or does it come in a combined form? Anyone have any ideas on a good dosage? I saw on another thread that some have had success with this - I thought about trying it, but I'm a bit at a loss on how to buy it. I've found it at my usual vitamin sources but see it as 2 different supplements.

Thanks for any advice.

-Lori

You can buy it as two separate items, or you can find it combined at GNC. GNC is the only place I have ever found it combined, and it is much cheaper there.

Comment

Thanks for the info J...I'll check out GNC.

-Lori

Comment

Went to GNC

looking for this product. Well, they had a "sale" of buy the second one for 1/2 off. Great, thought I'd get two. Well, they only had one small bottle.

Now, don't quote me on this............but I was told "we may get more of this in if it's in the warehouse, but I think they have quit making it."

The products are available seperately. If you like this and run across any, you might grab them.
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Oh great - what next huh?

Thanks Lucy for the "heads up". First the Genteal Gel...now this? What do our dry old eyes do now? Well some of us have old ones...but I'd say all of ours are dry!

I'll check out the GNC's in my area. I live in a large metro area so maybe I'll get lucky.

-Lori

Comment

again

I went to another local GNC store looking for this item. They had zero. I'd say if you find any, buy them. Looks like you'll have to buy them seperately in the future.
            Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I bought Jarrow's NAC sustain, it lasts 4 hrs rather than 1.5. Also, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach w/ fruit juice. Glutathione w/ meals. I take one in the morning when i wake up and wait an hour before i eat. then i take another one between brkft and lunch and another between lunch and dinner (3:30).

Comment

Working...
              X