thera life or hydro eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thera life or hydro eye

have heard good things about both of these. can any one tell me which seems to be the better product.

Not a cure all . . .

I have not tried Hydroeye, but I have also read great things. I am currently on Theralife, and really feel it has helped. Here is some of my experience.

- Sensitive stomachs beware. I have to take my pills with milk and at the end of the day; otherwise, the pills come right back up. (TMI!)

- I was never able to get off the eye advanced as the instructions indicate. You should be able to switch to the Theralife Eye after the first two bottles. I am still on eye enhanced, two pills a day, two years later.

- It is expensive and my eyes rely on the product. When I have tried to stop Theralife my eyes freak out and turn red.

- For severe dry eye it may not be enough. I personally have found that I have to use it in conjunction with a flaxseed/fish oil supplement (as the pamphlet you get with your order suggests). I use Theratears Eye vitamins.

- It does seem to have healing properties. I can tell you that doctors were amazed at my quick healing after eye surgery, and I attribute that to Theralife.

I plan at some point to begin to take Hydroeye with Theralife and see how that goes. We’ll see.
    Last edited by momaxwell; 16-Sep-2007, 10:45.

Comment

Working...
    X