Theratears Nutrition shortage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theratears Nutrition shortage??

Are TTN users having problems getting it? Had a call from someone who cannot find it anywhere. I checked online and indeed it seems to be out of stock at all the 'usual suspects'.

Anyone know where it can be purchased online??
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

OK so either...

...nobody here uses TheraTears Nutrition or
    ...they all buy locally and haven't seen any shortages or
    ...?

Thinking back to the Genteal Gel long-backorder-and-then-recall, seems like there were some parts of the country that were affected much sooner than others, but I was surprised to see all these online retailers saying out of stock at the same time.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

just bought some

Hi Rebecca,

I just bought some at a Bed Bath & Beyond store (this one has the additional drug store items in their store). If it looks like there might be a shortage, perhaps I will go out and get some more.

Thanks.
      dryeyes2

Comment

checked

Rebecca,

I just checked Advanced Vision Website and they are out of stock. That seems strange for the company that makes them to be out. I wrote them and email and I will let you know if I hear from them.

dryeyes2

Comment

I started taking these about two weeks ago and haven't had the need to look for them. But, next time I'm in the store, I will. I think I'll need to use them for about 3 months to get a good idea if they help. We're snowed in here in the upper Midwest and can only get the dogsleds out when necessary.
          Lucy
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

I always have a hard time finding these. Walmart sometimes has them and then will go for months without them. I'm going to try the vitamins recommended from the doctor here and give them a try along with his version of the dry eye supplement.

Comment

Answer from company

I found the answer in my spam box today.

"The demand for our product has become so overwhelming that our production cannot keep up. We are in the process of increasing manufacturing but this is a multi-level endeavor and it takes time.

When the large retail warehouses receive the product, they distribute it to the retail stores according to their own in house policies; we have no control as to which specific store the product is sent to.

TheraTears Nutrition will not be available in our on-line store till sometime in May.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you"

So, If you can find them somewhere, I guess you are lucky.

dryeyes2

Comment

eye vitamins

i am on theratears, one week now, someone posted a story of a 77 yr old womna, post alsik, on a spplement. can someone please tell me what it is? i can'y find the old thread. i know it started with a "c"
                thanks so much

Comment

My local Stop and Shop (in Dobbs Ferry, NY) has the whole TheraTears line dicontinued and is selling all the products for 50% of the price.However, I am seeing TheraTears Nutrition and other TheraTears products in most pharmacies in New York City.

Comment

couldn't find TT Nutrition in suburban Baltimore

Wow. . .I thought it was just me. . .

Tried to find a bottle of the TT capsules earlier this week, and came up empty. . .I should add that it appeared that the space usually reserved for the product, on the shelves, was also missing, in one of the big box stores I tried. . . .

I went for an all Flax Oil supplement, in the interim, and this is a good catalyst, I think, for making a permanent shift. . .My dream is a vegan Omega 3 supplement that is potent enough for our needs. . .Algae oil is good, I think, but it is nearly impossible to find, and hugely expensive. . .Time to go to our Archives to learn more about flax, and the Barleans products. . .
                    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Bed Bath &amp; Beyond

I went to BB & B today. They had 4-5 boxes, I picked up 3. If you have one nearby you and they have a "drugstore" area, see if they have them. Good prices too, especially with a coupon.

dryeyes2

Comment

Working...
                      X