Anyone ever used Ginkgo Biloba?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever used Ginkgo Biloba?

I was searching some things on the internet, about hormones. even if your hormone levels are normal, their can still be a problem causing dry eyes. Here is how it works: Our bodies have (Healthy Endocrine glands) which create the hormones for our bodies. next we have (Healthy blood supply that carries the hormones to the target cells or receptor sites). then, when they arrive at the receptor sites, the hormones do their work. telling the receptors what to do. (for example, meibomian glands, would start creating oil.

here is the basic format:

(Healthy Endocrine glands create hormones)-----(Healthy blood supply carries hormones)------(receptor sites receive hormones, and tell our cells what to do).

if their is any disruption in this system, can cause problems....

I was wondering if maybe circulation plays a role in this, that maybe if the circulation to our heads/eyes, is poor it would have a harder time for the hormones to get to the receptor sites in the glands in our eyes,(meibomian/lacrimal glands)

I was wondering if anyone has tried certain supplements/herbs that improve circulation. I know that Ginkgo biloba improves circulation to your head/Brain, and that Bilberry increases circulation to your eyes. also Cayenne helps with circulation.

I have studied this out alot, and they say the best combination for circulation are these supplements:

Cayenne, Ginger, Garlic, Ginkgo Biloba, Bilberry.

Anyone tried these things, with any noticeable affects? I have yet to try them. I have tried cayenne pills, but thats about it, and they actually help me feel better overall in my body.

also:

I have noticed that alot of you are saying that your symptoms, or eyes get worse in the evening, that is what I have noticed....any ideas? they say that your hormone levels are highest in the morning, would it probably be that the hormones are lower in the evening? I have also noticed that if I run on the treadmill or do some exercise, my eyes feel better, could it be because the exercise helps with circulation?

Comment

Hmm..I think pain relief during excersise is due to release of endorphins? I've also noticed it,..that my eyes are better when I work out (and it continues a short while after the work out as well).

Toril

Comment

Working...
      X