Does Brand matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Brand matter?

I just bought one bottle SPRING VALLEY Omega 3 Fish Oil, 1200mg and one bottle SPRING VALLEY Flaxseed oil 100mg. They are inexpensive.

Does anyone have experience with Spring Valley? Appreciate if you can provide some feedback.

I have severe DE and am desperately trying everything, but new to the board. Will come often and post followup on Fish/Flaxseed Oil here.

Thanks.

Oh, one more point: i noticed they both contain large amount of Omega 3, does that mean if i take them both together, i will take too much Omega 3?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, Hasan.

I'm not sure about that particular brand. I go with Carlson's fish oil capsules. (I just cannot bring myself to dealing with the oil just yet.) The reason that I use Carlson's is because the woman at my local health food store took it to a local, independent chemist to have it analyzed for mercury. There was none in it. So, that is why I get it. You may want to have yours analyzed by someone, because it's probably good to be sure that the fish used are not contaminated with anything.

--Liz

Comment

Thanks Liz.

Originally posted by liz56 View Post
        Hi, Hasan.

I'm not sure about that particular brand. I go with Carlson's fish oil capsules. (I just cannot bring myself to dealing with the oil just yet.) The reason that I use Carlson's is because the woman at my local health food store took it to a local, independent chemist to have it analyzed for mercury. There was none in it. So, that is why I get it. You may want to have yours analyzed by someone, because it's probably good to be sure that the fish used are not contaminated with anything.

--Liz

Comment

Working...
        X