Going to give BioTears a shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to give BioTears a shot!

I am going to give BioTears a shot and hope and pray for the best. I know it might take awhile before I might see results, if I am going to at all, but I feel after reading the testimnoials and the fact that doctors are suggesting this supplement to patients, it is worth a shot.

Everything is worth a shot.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

I agree

Yep - I agree with Diana...most anything is worth a try. Unfortunately most of us here are desperate enough that we'd try ground beetles if it promised some relief!

......hopefully it will never come to that!

-Lori

Comment

BioTears

Hey - I suggested Emu oil drops, but I'd try Iguana spit, snake venom, llama saliva, elephant snot, turtle pee, fish emulsion, ground up chicken lips, or crocodile tears if someone told me it helped!

Comment

BioTears

Oh, and maybe monkee sweat! Or slug slime! Or even poison dart frog excretions!

Comment

BioTears

P.S. No animals would be harmed in the process!

Comment

Geez, Gaye! You'll really wallow at the bottom! I've always said I've tried everything but swampwater. I have not yet tried the things you mentioned above.
              Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

BioTears

Wow! Thanks Lucy, that's one I hadn't thought of yet - pig pen mud! It would be very cooling, but bacteria might be a problem.

Comment

Hey untkicker29,

Did you try the BioTears? I've just spent some time at their website (okay, anyone who knows me knows I spent at least a couple of hours there, lol).
                  http://www.biosyntrx.com/

Now, I don't have any experience with their products but I am just WOWED by their 'Friday Pearls'. I've even signed up to receive them weekly in e-mail. The past 'pearls' can be read by clicking on the 'Library Articles' selection in the left margin. I have read almost all of 2005 but gotta stop for awhile...the ol' eyes are rebeling. I need to install that new 'blink' reminder thing Rebecca posted about.
                  Cindy

"People may not always remember exactly what you said or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel." ~ Unknown

Comment

Biotears is great. It is the only thing that has worked for me. and I've tried a whole lot. I'm going to try autologous serum tears next.

Comment

Working...
                    X