Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroeye supplement, anyone tried it?

http://www.sciencebasedhealth.com/sb...n/hydroeye.asp

I tried it for about a year. I never saw any difference though. However, I have never really received any benefit from any supplements. Good luck if you try it.

Comment

Hydroeye

I tried it myself for a year. I can't say it made much of a difference to me. I do try to give everything a fair shot to see if I could get some relief. Only thing I have taken for a supplement was flaxseed that I know for sure worked for me.

Comment

I tried "Hydroeye" for three months at the recommendation of an eye doc after I experienced serious dry eye problems after Lasik eye surgery. Hydroeye was pricey and didn't help me. Doesn't mean it won't help you, because our physiology, symptoms, etiology, etc., may be different.

I was next prescribed Doxycillin for three months. Again, pricey and didn't help me.

Then, on the advice of internet posters, I sought out Oregon grapeseed oil supplements or some-such, which could only be found at the local health food store. Inexpensive, but didn't help me either.

What works for me: Nowadays I use "Dr. Holly's drops" regularly -- NutraTear twice a day. Also Dakrina mornings and evenings IF my eyes feel sore or uncomfortable. I do believe that they not only make my eyes feel better, but actually contributed to healing over a period of several months. (Evidence includes my subjective reactions, as well as "tear-break-up" measurements and "Schirmer's" testing in numerous subsequent eye exams).

More recently I have also started taking Omega-3 supplements (flaxseed+salmon). Not convinced that they are helping in a dramatic way. However, I'm willing to pay the money for bottle of capsules every month, and I have faith in research documentation that they may be helping to keep my dry eyes on the moist side of the pendulum, and adding other overall health benefits.

Your experience may differ, of course Need2Know, but it is a question worth asking. Good luck to you!

Comment

I tried this supplement at least two years ago for about 3 months and did not notice any results, good or bad...

Comment

ya i think things like that you have be on for long time and do it on daily bases to see effects.

Comment

Working...
            X