Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever used Bio Tears?

Hello,
    Has anyone heard of or ever used Bio Tears capsules? They are a vitamin suppliment. Found it online. It looks and sounds great. However, you never know what you are gonna get??? I am new to all of this. If anyone has any input please let me know.
    Hope you are all well. I actually had a better day today. Not in as much pain. I enjoyed it!
    Thank you,
    MLT

I'm a fan

I have used BioTears for about 4 months now. I like them, and I think they work better than TheraTears. They are more expensive however, as much as 3x more expensive than TheraTears.

There are too many variables to say for sure how much they have helped me. I could go on forever, but I will say that I think they helped with my memoibian oil (I have ocular rosacea/MGD), there is less blurriness after a warm compress, I noticed this almost immediately after taking them. And they gave me a few more hours of comfort in my contacts. That being said, they have helped, but were not a cure for me.

I would recommend buying a bottle and seeing how they work for you. My personal experience is you should notice a difference in a week. If it doesn't, they might not work for you. That's my experience with supplements, and I don't expect everyone to be the same, so who knows. But both Bio and Thera tears claim you should see results after a month.

Comment

I was on these for about a year. They were expensive, about 30 bucks a bottle!! I went off them and didn't notice a change one way or the other. I don't think they were really helping me.

For the past month I have been doing a high protein/fat, low carb diet which also eliminates white sugar, caffeine, starches and alcohol. This diet seems to be helping my tears to not evaporate as quickly and I think is helping me way more than the bio tears did. I am actually quite comfortable most days lately. I think it can be very helpful if a person has evaporative dry eye.

Comment

Working...
      X