Poll: Did Omega 3 supplements help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Did Omega 3 supplements help?

I've been on Omega 3's for 4 months now (fish & Flax gel). I have seen no benefits and as I've accumulated a massive arsenal of treatments, I'm ready to start cutting things out. So,

1. I created a poll as to whether Omega 3 supplement helped you.

2. For those of you who say yes, I'd like to know how long it took to notice an effect.

It will be interesting to see if there is a pattern in the type of dry eye patients who benefit...
    Thanks!
    No
    47.06%
    A Little
    47.06%
    A Lot
    5.88%

Physchological

I use 4 capsules daily - do they help - I have no idea - maybe its physchological

Comment

Poll: Did Omega 3 supplements help?

Yes, and I was not even taking them for it when it was discovered. I had plugs which were always coming out and was scheduled for cauterizing when my doctor noticed the difference cancelled the cauterizing. Night and day change for me with 40 years of dry eye now under control for me only by adding flaxseed oil. Been over 10 years now and still working for me. I still can't believe how simple it was for me.

Comment

It would be very helpful if you enhanced this to specify WHAT KIND of product you took or are taking. Are you taking Flax Oil? Fish Oil? Something else? Did one help and not the other?

I take flax seed and flax oil and it has done nothing for my dry eyes (although my cholesterol is the best it's ever been). I haven't been able to tolerate fish oil because it makes me burp. But I would like to know if other people have found it helpful for their dry eye.

Comment

NO help for me

I took flaxseed oil supplements 3x a day for about 3 months and I didn't notice a difference. I heard they're also good for your overall health and skin but I never noticed anything.

Comment

I saw A difference

My Doctor recommended me to take Omega 3
            I take 3 a day Make sure from a good brand Quality counts.
            Who Doesn't Want to Feel Younger and Live Longer?
            http://thehealthyway

Comment

Working...
            X