Scientific Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientific Research

I'm new to the forum and found it through asklasikdocs.com. It seems alot of people on here are very interested in supplements that are clinically tested and have alot of research published in referee and peer review journals. I just wanted to pass along a link to Shaklee's published research.

http://www.shaklee.com/main/aboutSciencePR

In searching around for supplements I found no other company that had more scientific integrity. It's a multilevel marketing company that's been around for over a half a century and they have invested over $250 million in research and developement and clinical trials. They don't promise any miracle cures and provide scientific evidence for each claim they make. I do not sell their products, but I have been using them for years with great results. I hope you find the information benificial.

Thank-you

My best friends family sells Shaklee and its wonderful that is why its so expensive. The vitamins are suppose to be so pure that they did a test on them and took vitamins from the store and vitamins from Shaklee, they put them in the oven and the other vitamins from the store burned and the Shaklee ones didn't. They are very colorful and fragrent, they smell so good and you can tell the difference in the product. Just wanted to say Thank-you for sharing your information. I on the other hand can't afford these vitamins and products but I know that for a fact they are one of the best you can buy. Happy Holidays and welcome to the site. Ciao Delilah

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback. Normally I get pounded for sharing this information with people thinking I'm trying to sell them something or have some magical agenda. I understand the expense. Luckily I get them at the DN price tier which is about 10-15% lower than the MN. MN is member price and DN is distributor net or something like that. My family and my wifes family as well as us buy them from my membership and somehow I got the DN price tier and they never took it away. I'll ride it as long as I can and enjoy the lower price.

If you know someone, you should try to see if they will let you purchase the stuff at member cost which will save you about 15% or sign up for membership which is pretty cheap. They have never once bothered me to sell anything, nor do they require you to buy anything. If you want a multi, you can buy 1 pack of multi's. Alot of multilevel companies make you buy boxes. A poor guy at work got involved with Herbalife and he lost thousands.

Try to incorporate the multi if at all possible. It's extremely cheap even in comparison to other name brands. Good luck and take care.

Comment

Working...
      X