Fish Oil Dosage???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Oil Dosage???

Hi there, I am new to the dry eye stuff and was wondering what is the correct dose for fish oil to help with this problem? I have heard multiple dosage from two teaspoons a day to three tablespoons a day. I am taking a fish oil that has 1600 mg per teaspoon. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I take 3 talespoons of flaxseed oil, not sure if that is correct but thats what I take.

B.

Comment

I take 4000 mg fish oil. This is a lot so make sure that it is Triglyceride, not esterized fish oil. Nordic Naturals is a very reputable, triglyceride brand that I get at Whole Foods.

Gretchen

Comment

Fish oil

Thanks for the info but does it help?

Comment

Originally posted by lady2505 View Post
          Hi there, I am new to the dry eye stuff and was wondering what is the correct dose for fish oil to help with this problem? I have heard multiple dosage from two teaspoons a day to three tablespoons a day. I am taking a fish oil that has 1600 mg per teaspoon. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
          Hi!I'm new to this site also.I have been taking 4000 mg(capsules)fis oil and 2 tablespoons cold pressed flaxseed oil.I seem to see some improvement but hard to tell.I just started honey,2 teaspoons daily(they say to purchase it locally)for inflammation.I put it in a cup of hot water but you could add it to whatever you choose.Right now I am trying to target the inflammation itself.I wish you luck!Sandra lee

Comment

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
            I take 4000 mg fish oil. This is a lot so make sure that it is Triglyceride, not esterized fish oil. Nordic Naturals is a very reputable, triglyceride brand that I get at Whole Foods.

Gretchen
            Hi Gretchen,What is the difference between Triglyceride and esterized?You seem to be very knowledgable,have you noticed a difference with the fish oil?Have you heard of krill oil(supposed to be more beneficial than fish oil?)Sandra lee

Comment

Working...
            X