Is Celadrin helpful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Celadrin helpful?

I saw on a Sjogrens web site the suggestion to use Celadrin, so I started using it 5 days ago. I have terrible dry eye/MGD, and major discomfort. Nothing helps. I noticed today that my eyes felt better -- I could see clearly, and keep my eyes open rather than constantly blinking. Am I imagining things? Has anyone else found Celadrin to be helpful?

Thanks,

Pete

I found this on the Celadrin website:

Celadrin® works similar to, but much more dramatically than the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oils. Celadrin’s complex blend of esterified fatty acids; provide many vital and beneficial effects for the inflammatory responses in the body. Celadrin® induces changes at the cellular level, in the cell membranes which positively affect the responsiveness of the cell membranes.

Where do you get it, and is it a prescription?

Comment

Just type in Celadrin in google -- there are many places that sell it -- including local vitamin stores. No rx needed. I'm trying it now -- have been using it for about a week. I'll post results in a month.

Pete

Comment

I looked up this product on the web - however, most of the results seemed to be blog posts which simply looked like they've been written by a Company which makes or sells the product.

I hate it when web content is contrived and manufactured in this way. Found it hard to find any impartial results at all.

Comment

Working...
        X