No announcement yet.

Does Alcohol Make Things Worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replying to Bekkestad's post, more than once the day after a "big party" I have had a very good day with regards to my eyes (not so much the hangover). It seems completely counterintuitive, but I find it interesting that I wasn't the only one who experienced this. I figured it was just coincidence. Anyone else ever noticed this?

Comment

Alcohol

My eyes don't bother me too much these days - I hardly ever use tears - but if I have a few martinis - yes I will be using them - also being out in the sun for a while dries them

Comment

Well, oddly, I too am better in the morning after a night out, but I think that's just because I go to sleep later, but I always pay for it the day after the day after when I'm very tired. I avoid going out to be honest, too much worry as to whether I can make it past 10pm!!

Comment

i actually do really well with vodka lime and soda...it feels like a real fresh drink and usually just wake up a little tired...i used to be a bourbon drinker but that takes a heavier toll...give it a go...lol

Comment

Working...
          X