This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erythromycin Tablets

Anyone tried these tablets? I am on a course for a month, twice daily. So far so good and keeping the eyes lubricated.

What ere these

Comment

They are like doxycycline and supposed to help with eye infections/bacteria etc..., but more for maintenance than a cure.

Comment

Jenn1

Glad to hear you are getting some relief. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn1 View Post
          Anyone tried these tablets? I am on a course for a month, twice daily. So far so good and keeping the eyes lubricated.
          me too
          i take erythromyscin 400 twice daily for 3 days my eyes very lubricate
          before this i try erythromycin ointment and have good result
          i try azithromycin and doxycycline.dont have effect
          any one know how long use this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn1 View Post
            They are like doxycycline and supposed to help with eye infections/bacteria etc..., but more for maintenance than a cure.
            Hi,keep us posted ok?

Comment

Are these available in the US. Had you tried doxycycline and other antibiotics before this?

Comment

Anyone tried a doxycycline eye ointment for mgd and blepharitis?

Comment

Originally posted by pattyleo View Post
                  Anyone tried a doxycycline eye ointment for mgd and blepharitis?
                  doxycycline ointment not availabe in my country . i tried tetracycline ointment and have effect

Comment

Thanks ehsan, is the tetracycline ointment applied to the eyelids and lid margin using the finger tip? Do you leave the ointment on the eyelids or do you wash it off? How often were you applying the ointment, once daily? And were there any side effects of using the ointment?? Thanks

Comment

uselittle on my lid before sleep
                      when i use in my eye have allregic act.
                      i dont recive much effect with tetracycline but aruthromycin very good
                      i think kill demodex
                      Last edited by ehsan372; 07-Sep-2016, 13:35.

Comment

Working...
                      X