Target: Systane Ultra PF vials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target: Systane Ultra PF vials

$7 a box today at Target. I've seem them nearly double that at other places.
    They had 4 boxes on the shelf, I had two $2 off coupons with me and I bought them all.
    "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer"
    -Albert Camus

do you know what the difference is between Systane PF and Systane Ultra PF. I looked at Systane's website and read the description of both and didn't see any difference. I do like Systane PF though. So far it has worked the best of all the eyedrops I've used.

Comment

Originally posted by catlover View Post
      do you know what the difference is between Systane PF and Systane Ultra PF. I looked at Systane's website and read the description of both and didn't see any difference.
      It's interesting how different drops work differently from person to person. Systane PF doesn't work at all for me. I called then and the difference is one of the "inactive ingredients". I can't remember which one but I think they said it changes the pH of the drop. Anyway, I'm glad they finally came out with a PF Ultra option.
      Best of luck to you!
      "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer"
      -Albert Camus

Comment

Thanks so much for posting that they were $7 at Target - went there earlier today and bought the only three boxes they had. The last ones I bought at Walgreen's and they were $12.99. These are my favorite drops too.

Comment

Originally posted by ricmerry View Post
          It's interesting how different drops work differently from person to person. Systane PF doesn't work at all for me. I called then and the difference is one of the "inactive ingredients". I can't remember which one but I think they said it changes the pH of the drop. Anyway, I'm glad they finally came out with a PF Ultra option.
          Best of luck to you!

thanks so much. I'm going to try the Ultra. My hope is that if Systane PF is good then maybe Systane PF Ultra will be great.!!

Comment

Originally posted by alisonW View Post
            Thanks so much for posting that they were $7 at Target - went there earlier today and bought the only three boxes they had. The last ones I bought at Walgreen's and they were $12.99. These are my favorite drops too.
            I'm happy at least one person benefited Alison. It will take between a long time and forever to pay back to this site what I've benefited from it.

My experience with Target is that they could have 3-4 more boxes on the shelf again tomorrow.

Rite-Aid had them today for about $14. I've been buying the Rite-Aid brand PF vials to use as a cold flush post home eye spa treatments but they were $9.99 a box. If I can keep getting the "good stuff" at Target for $7 it can act as my flush as well.
            -Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
            X